Short Film “One More Game”
Purpose of Production
We are confident we can paint this story in a way to convey two powerful messages. To parents, we offer hope. This story will encourage parents in similar situations by showing the power of perseverance through tough times. By being patient and constantly reaching out to your children, even in the face of disparity, it is possible to restore your relationship with them. To children, we can show the ability to achieve beyond what is imagined. That something seemingly out of reach is attainable through hard work and determination. Ultimately, we believe this story is the perfect way to share these positive messages with a widespread audience.
A conservative estimate for viewership is:
- North America: Currently being endorsed by several non-profit organizations. ERS also has connections with several TV, satellite TV, and internet TV stations around United States, such as GoodTV, Creation TV, ifTV, Showers of Blessing, etc.
- b. China: Fuyin.TV, has been subscribed by over ten million audience
- c. Hong Kong: ERS has connections with Creation TV, CBN Hong Kong
- d. Taiwan: Fan pages in FaceBook, millions of audience
- e. Global: sharing by groups on Line, WeChat, blogs and Facebook
- f. Partner with other non-profit organization to host family issue seminars.
The Special Features of “One More Game”
This film showcases the cultures of first and second generation Asian immigrants as well as the beautiful landscapes of North America. The interactions, conversations and conflicts between the two generations in this film will allow viewers from both cultures to relate.